To Advertise or Promote an Event in the Smoke Signals, CLICK HERE
If the gray box is blank, or says "No feeds to display, there are no alerts currently issued by the Gunnison County Alert Center.
5/29--an AIA Board notice regarding a new business in the Commercial Area is posted.
5/26--a draft of the Jan-April financials are posted.
5/11--the May 16th BOD Meeting is cancelled.
4/1--the April/May "Smoke Signals" and COVID-19 info are posted.
3/24--AIA Board COVID-19 Important Notice is posted.
2/4--an Automotive/Equipment Mechanic position with the AIA is posted.
Phone or Text: (970) 209-6335
Please call or text the Arrowhead Patrol cell phone at (970) 209-6335. If a patrol officer does not answer, leave a message and the on duty officer will contact you as soon as possible.
Please call Gunnison 911 if you have a medical, rescue, fire, or search and rescue emergency.
• Emergency Fire and Medical - call 911 (Gunnison)
• Arrowhead Firehouse - (970) 862-8330
• Arrowhead Ranch Water Co.- Office 970-249-6197 (Emergency 970-209-2104)
• Gunnison County Electric Assn. – 970-641-3520 (including reporting power outages)
• Nucla-Naturita Telephone Co. - 970-864-7335
Call the Gunnison County Electric Association at 641-3520! Your call helps them get more info about the outage. Also, do not be alarmed when you are connected by GCEA to 911--GCEA dispatching is now handled there.