If the gray box is blank, or says "No feeds to display, there are no alerts currently issued by the Gunnison County Alert Center.
To Advertise or Promote an Event in the Smoke Signals, CLICK HERE
9/30--the Forest Refuse Site Update is posted.
9/29--the Oct./Nov. Smoke Signals, need of volunteers for Long Range Planning Committee, Close of Camping Season notice, the updated winter parking regs & map and the latest meeting minutes are posted.
9/14--Updated water company purchase feasibility study info is posted.
9/10--the Sept. 18th Board Meeting Agenda is posted.
8/21--the July P&L Statement is posted.
Phone or Text: (970) 209-6335
Please call or text the Arrowhead Patrol cell phone at (970) 209-6335. If a patrol officer does not answer, leave a message and the on duty officer will contact you as soon as possible.
Please call Gunnison 911 if you have a medical, rescue, fire, or search and rescue emergency.
• Emergency Fire and Medical - call 911 (Gunnison)
• Arrowhead Firehouse - (970) 862-8330
• Arrowhead Ranch Water Co.- Office 970-249-6197 (Emergency 970-209-2104)
• Gunnison County Electric Assn. – 970-641-3520 (including reporting power outages)
• Nucla-Naturita Telephone Co. - 970-864-7335
Call the Gunnison County Electric Association at 641-3520! Your call helps them get more info about the outage. Also, do not be alarmed when you are connected by GCEA to 911--GCEA dispatching is now handled there.