AIA Facebook Page
To Advertise or Promote an Event in the Smoke Signals, CLICK HERE
If the gray box is blank, or says "No feeds to display, there are no alerts currently issued by the Gunnison County Alert Center.
8/7--the August Board and Annual Owners Meeting Agendas as well as the latest Meeting Minutes are posted.
7/31--the Aug/Sept "Smoke Signals" is posted.
7/13--the July 18th Board Meeting Agenda is posted.
7/2--the latest Board Meeting Minutes are posted.
6/28--the latest AIA Financials are posted.
6/24--Board of Directors Upcoming Election Info is posted.
6/13--the June 20th BOD Meeting Agenda is posted.
Phone or Text: (970) 209-6335
Please call or text the Arrowhead Patrol cell phone at (970) 209-6335. If a patrol officer does not answer, leave a message and the on duty officer will contact you as soon as possible.
Please call Gunnison 911 if you have a medical, rescue, fire, or search and rescue emergency.
• Emergency Fire and Medical - call 911 (Gunnison)
• Arrowhead Firehouse - (970) 862-8330
• Arrowhead Ranch Water Co.- Office 970-249-6197 (Emergency 970-209-2104)
• Gunnison County Electric Assn. – 970-641-3520 (including reporting power outages)
• Nucla-Naturita Telephone Co. - 970-864-7335
Call the Gunnison County Electric Association at 641-3520! Your call helps them get more info about the outage. Also, do not be alarmed when you are connected by GCEA to 911--GCEA dispatching is now handled there.