If the gray box is blank, or says "No feeds to display, there are no alerts currently issued by the Gunnison County Alert Center.
To Advertise or Promote an Event in the Smoke Signals, CLICK HERE
7/21--AIA Patrol Personnel Updates are posted.
7/17--the May & June P & L reports are posted.
7/14--a draft of the 2023 AIA Budget is posted.
7/10--the July 16th BOD Meeting Agenda is posted.
5/14--the May 21st BOD Meeting Agenda is posted.
Phone or Text: (970) 209-6335
Please call or text the Arrowhead Patrol cell phone at (970) 209-6335. If a patrol officer does not answer, leave a message and the on duty officer will contact you as soon as possible.
Please call Gunnison 911 if you have a medical, rescue, fire, or search and rescue emergency.
• Emergency Fire and Medical - call 911 (Gunnison)
• Arrowhead Firehouse - (970) 862-8330
• Arrowhead Ranch Water Co.- Office 970-249-6197 (Emergency 970-209-2104)
• Gunnison County Electric Assn. – 970-641-3520 (including reporting power outages)
• Nucla-Naturita Telephone Co. - 970-864-7335
Call the Gunnison County Electric Association at 641-3520! Your call helps them get more info about the outage. Also, do not be alarmed when you are connected by GCEA to 911--GCEA dispatching is now handled there.